From McKenzie’s mom…
“Here is McKenzie Morales solo from today. This is HER story! Living with a child who suffers from anxiety really is so painful! This last year has been tough! The words of this song tell her story! Lots of family came and watched her dance today and we were all bawling as we watched her dance! She was second highest scoring solo, duo, trio today! Proud of how far she has come! Thank you Shelby Martin for the beautiful choreo and for always supporting her! Thank you Kendra Primavera for always believing in her and helping her get through the tough times! Thanks to all the family that came and watched and who have been there for her…and me!”
Music: I Didn’t Know My Own Strength – Whitney Houston
This performance was at a competition filmed for Dance Moms Season 7.
None of the work in this video is mine, nor am I claiming it to be. If you are a dancer/parent/teacher/choreographer and would like this video removed, please let me know!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bolero Hà Thanh Xuân, Hoàng Thục Linh – Siêu Phẩm Nhạc Vàng Bolero Hay Nhất – Không Nghe Thật Phí
- 🌈 'Every Rainbow Drawn' – an original song to say 'thank you' to frontline workers
- Hà Thanh Xuân Hải Ngoại Hay Nhất – Siêu Phẩm Nhạc Vàng, Trữ Tình, Bolero Nghe Tan Chảy Con Tim
- TIẾT XUÂN – ĐAN TRƯỜNG (Lyrics) | Nhạc Mp3 Sưu Tầm | Nhạc Xuân 2020
- KSI – Down Like That (feat. Rick Ross, Lil Baby & S-X)