War is hell, but war is also a brutal teacher. War teaches you about brotherhood, honor, humility, and leadership. In this riveting talk, Jocko Willink explains from personal experience how war teaches you the most when things go wrong. Jocko asserts that when a team takes ownership of its problems, the problems get solved.
JOCKO WILLINK is a decorated retired Navy SEAL officer, author of the #1 New York Times bestselling book Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win, host of the top-rated Jocko Podcast, and co-founder of Echelon Front, where he is a leadership instructor, speaker, and executive coach. Jocko spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy SEAL Teams, starting as an enlisted SEAL and rising through the ranks to become a SEAL officer. As commander of SEAL Team Three’s Task Unit Bruiser during the battle of Ramadi, he orchestrated SEAL operations that helped the “Ready First” Brigade of the US Army’s First Armored Division bring stability to the violent, war-torn city. Task Unit Bruiser became the most highly decorated Special Operations Unit of the Iraq War. Jocko returned from Iraq to serve as Officer-in-Charge of training for all West Coast SEAL Teams.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://quocgianghiatu.org/giao-duc/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- NGHỆ THUẬT TINH TẾ CỦA VIỆC ĐẾCH QUAN TÂM | TÓM TẮT SÁCH – DANG HNN
- Giới thiệu về Trường Đại học Kinh tế TP.HCM
- Cập nhật MỚI NHẤT: Các ngành học đang hot hiện nay theo khối D
- Chữa Full Đề thi Học Kì I trường THPT THăng Long 2018 _ Thầy Nguyễn Quốc Chí
- 30 Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm Tính quy luật của hiện tượng di truyền Sinh 12 giải chi tiết | HOC247